Friday, February 29, 2008

Materials Used To Build Zulu Huts

Goa, the good giant

day before yesterday, was already late at night, brought an unusual company home. A dog, Lion of Rhodesia, was lost owner and after almost two hours in front of a bar was already closed and the lights turned off, there was still sitting on her tour. I could not resist and called her. He came immediately and got into the car without any problems. Until you get to my house she remained quiet, silent, staring out the window with a sad expression, if it can be applied here in this attribute. I already have a dog at home and did not know whether the thing would go wrong between the two, and knew I had to try to find its owner ... Arrived home, however, the two have not had any problems between them, apart from the fact that my being a Cocker, small breed, and the Lion of Rhodesia to be a giant! Was

me only two nights, ending after the owner to appear. However through the fields, jumped up from my bed to sleep as my doing, gave myself bucking when arriving after an absence of even a short, yelped when I had to leave home for a minute, put his paws on my shoulders lick me, grabbed the leash in his mouth for me to take to the street, leaned against me constantly while I was at the computer, seeking attention, sitting next to me fell asleep with his chin resting on my legs fell asleep dreaming of huge, constantly making sounds and moving legs involuntarily, and woke up happy to see me and showed such joy jumping around me. If the owner does not appear I do not I would be able to separate her and thought to call it Gaia. But the owner appeared, and though she was delivered, the truth is that I could not part with it! His name was not Goa, and Gaia, as I thought to call it.

Goa or Gaia, the truth is that I think hardly be able to forget. Before you turn me back yet downloaded it to grab the muzzle cuddly big brown eyes in my hands, and then comes back without looking back. There is really little moments in life so fragile and fleeting that are unforgettable. But it is these that make us more loving and hating everything that surrounds us. I'm

here, with my memories Goa.

Coimbra, February 29

0 comments:

Post a Comment