Saturday, February 7, 2009

Milena Velba Daylimotion

To Lipkovo Lea (1980-2009) Farewell Lea

MY WOMAN, MY GIRLFRIEND, DIED. THIS BLOG HAS REACHED AN END.

Me and Lea met last September in Latvia in a meeting of Youth Program. We immediately liked each other. She was coming out from a relationship and it happened… We always were together in that meeting, and I felt we were destined to something.

I went to visit her in Slovakia last Christmas. I spent with her Christmas and new years’ day. Love happened again. It hadn’t stayed in Latvia, it was true and real and I should never have returned to Portugal… I will never forget everybody waiting for me inside the bus to Bratislava, and me outside with Lea, holding each other in silence.

We were planning to be together in May, and we talked about living together somewhere. That was her idea and I wanted to. I love Lea, Lea loved me, and the last message she sent me on the day before she died was so beautiful and full of hope. “I want to be with you and just love you” were her last words to me, and I will keep those and everything else with me forever.

Tonight I dreamt with Lea! We started kissing as we used to do, without limits, and I woke up kissing my own arm. I suppose it’s only starting. I suppose the worse is yet to come, but I want the world to know how she loved me and that I will always love her.

In a few weeks I will go to Banská Bystrica to visit her, to say so long to my little princess. I also want to visit her family, which I love so much. I need to hug her mother. Now she's my mother too.

Lea Died Saturday, 31st of January, around 18:00 in a car crash. She was on the back seat and Died on location. I will not write here no more. This blog has come to an end. Thank you all.

Dakujem Lea, laska moj, ja prisf neskoro ty ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment