Monday, October 19, 2009

What Happen To Adult Film Star Belladonna

...hold my hand

... so many stories ... there is no grief like ...
ignore all the love .... love smile laughter ..
I want you to know ... I always happy when there yourself ...
why you should like this ... Why ... why that should happen in the always complain ....
heart to hear you try. Why do you always make me nervous ...
for a loved one, sorry for the heavy red ... DUREN thank you always have .... there for me ....
".... we've sumtimes fight for nothing, nothing .... crying for love can not be perfect ... just how good it's gonna be
... we can Fuss and ... we can fight as long as everythings all right Between us ...
things will get better if you just hold my hand, nothing can come Between us if you just hold me,
tired of being lonely, take my hand do not let go and let me be your one and only ...."
luv u soo much dear ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment