Saturday, January 29, 2011

Can Chlamydia Symptoms Show Up 3 Years Later

Out with the old, in with the new

My week in numbers are: 7 found gloves

6 hours of sleep per day (average)
five days in a row the same clothes
4 hours of sleep after yesterday's karaoke
three lipsticks found protective in the mouth on the street
2-meter wall, which, surprisingly, he managed to overcome a failed attempt
skłotingu (and illegal ewikcja in the morning)


My homelessness begins to encircle and wide. And maybe should I worry, but it is even upside-down, because the more I lose the roof over your head, the more things wożę everywhere with him in a backpack (comb, toothbrush, deodorant and came up socks), and in which more people are accommodated, the more my mental carelessness and freedom.

It's fun to have your own room, but for now I just have little confidence that that night I have nowhere to sleep. I do not need strict his lair, or your bike enough that I NOW HERE and use of the above. In general, my desire to have decreased from day to day, even though my notebook is more uspołecznił.

My life took a chaotic direction (from the current chaos in the intergalactic fell into a black hole of chaos, so as to affect the river to the sea) and, paradoxically, the only skeleton that gives it shape is my job. Classic '9 to 5 job ', which goes around my 24-hour rhythm of the day. At the same time continue to accompany me to a total lack of work ethic, only the original objective of coming here (see the welcome return to Korea, this time at least a year) keeps me behind a desk. Though I admit, fun to be underpaid for 8 hours of playing Killzone.

increasingly not made of answering your e-mails, with posts on the blog, with stitching stupid hole in the jacket, is going nowhere, even to work, but you know what?

Deep down, I am accompanied by a feeling of happiness, regardless of the temporary concerns, lack of stability, indeed, on the contrary, more and more comes to me, that's the state of instability is what turns me on to action, and accumulates the energy for later .

Not that I wanted to make sense of this heroism, indeed adorn my life skłotersko pinch-anarchist zajebistości, but in their environment, few people know that you just appreciate what they have, enjoying of what is and how it is.


Where are we going?
What have the done?
Everything we've Learned, it's all just been ignored.
We turned it all to cinder, in turned it all the rust.
We're standing In These ruins, and it's All Because Of Us.
The load the gun and pull the trigger on,
Looking into tomorrow, we'll all have turned to dust.
Lost, lost, lost in our own heads.
Lost, lost, lost to ourselves.

by Mouthpiece 'Cinder'

0 comments:

Post a Comment