Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Far Is Miami To Busch Gardens



luxurious and fully the Wrocław:
refrigerator stuffed to the brim with soy frykasami, warm room, hot shower, high speed internet, sleep after 11 hours, friends. back to the old one word.
this time I dare to call my stay in poland 'recess': a total idleness, riding on my holenderce and evening sessions of the movies with free iplex.pl. sweetest.

refreshes the Polish hip-hop classics ranging from manufacturing such as 'relax in the nose' by the axle and dj 600v. Wroclaw, Opole, my seclusion in Bielsko and then Rome. 3-week la vida loca as though it described the rapper reno.

notice how much "gone" (quote my mother) over the last four months.
4 months skłoterksko-London's realities, how different from the life he wrestled in Prague and Wroclaw. reno say 'next level'. for me it is the 100% level of being myself. nieodgrywania social roles imposed by society and family (read: Polish lament), nieuganiania for material happiness hidden in a number of zeros in your account (reno "hajs").

know that London is the next stop on my way.
But I do not know when and where will be the next stop.
know where it going.
But I do not know what will be the net of my thinking and way of life that leading.
know that 'question Authorities' is my motto of life.
I also know that the authorities are variable.

go on the bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment