Monday, December 6, 2010

Causes Of Soapy Taste In Mouth

Earthworm shower

live in a new place. At the squat. In how 'lively' part of London, which is East London. Skłotów weight, even more bizarre corners, interesting cafes and surely other places whose existence at the moment I have no idea. Nor do I have time to discover them, because I have another 7 days with a series of '9 to 5 job. " In front of him and more of the same in the beginning just a week.

'm not complaining, however, enjoying what it is. Even if that someone has offered me a shelter for a month. The fact that the squat is stupid shower, even though it appears in the tile mini earthworms and (reportedly) periodically wasps. The fact that I could cook dinner for tomorrow, that recognize new people. I begin to perceive the world minimalist.

last few days I felt like a zombie, sleeping every day, 6 hours, spending three hours in the subway, and then 8 - 8.5 hours at work. But it is OK.

So much for me. Over the next month I have nowhere to live, I have nothing to eat, what I have read and periodically I have access to the Internet.

Cheers.

photo album from the UK ', 2007. Probably the Baker Street Station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment