Sunday, March 6, 2011

Boatneck Dk Knitting Pattern

less of homeless


PostScript from the 6th March 2011:

room ready for habitation. And there is a small crack.

learned to say that the 18th March we have a case in court and thus there is a risk of eviction. And even though in practice (and also by the local squat rights) from issuing any warrant of eviction to the validation passes about 2 months, in my mind the storm clouds gathered. And thus I became realize how much I need their own angles on the macro-agglomeration. Places where I know I can sleep, keep your szpargaƂy, sew up with a book or simply invite your friends (and sleep with people couchsurfingu).

Anyway, I have provided shelter for the next 2 months. It is well. I'm free from work, signed up to the library of the Czech, the sun more often guests at the London sky, and I am physically active, nay, even to attend a sauna (!), So I can say I'm happy. Oh, and just like that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment