Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sample Invitation Letter To Ghana

the best joke you've ever heard

Who would have thought. One day, as far as the fate of so many attractions. Today happened to me so many nasty things that I counted on March 22 to prześmiewczych cases of fate. First, I lost the roof over your head, or back to my dog \u200b\u200bsaga homeless due to immediate eviction. Ponçon Tomorrow I pick up my stuff. Interesting. Then a foul street thief stole my front wheel, and as it turned the bike but not really mine (which is probably another reason for resentment.) After two hours of intense thought and aerobic jumps, I found that I need to go to the hospital, far from the reason of muscle. For several days I go down to the facial skin. I assume that turns into a zombie and therefore fall off my skin. Yeah, sure about that.
The downside of something broken my constitution, hmm, emotional, and therefore the conclusion is that within 24 hours of my mental idyll turned into a brown quagmire.
And I laugh out of this. I constantly sing around the nose, "Chana Masala" from the Loop Troopów.


0 comments:

Post a Comment