Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fire Fyrnetics Keeps Bleeping

happy 4 months qalish!!!

Praise to turn my baby 4mths another 2 days .. Happy boy 4mths teshik its sholeh kecayangan mama!
Day after day time past away, and me proud mama watching u Grow up .. Without the red tape burden reply .. already 4 mths .. Just last nite Feel That I've Become a mother .. rite after transfer out from OT, I hold you in my arms, That was my first time I saw u.. N from the moment That we Become 3.. 3 of us, one hepi family.





Lots of thing mama have to learn at that time.. How to breastfeed, wat position is the best to carry u how to change you diaper, to change your cloth.. .. U such cutest thing and smallest newborn that I ever had before.. and mama always treasure our special time spent together...





Really hope one day insyaallah anak mama shorang nie become sumbody that mama and baba proud of..ameen..

0 comments:

Post a Comment