Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dental Recall Template

...hepi mommies day mama qalish!!!

hepi mother day to me....can believe me proud mommie teshik of this boy ....
comin 15 this may qalish will turn to five months ... qalish my big boy now ...
qalish now be Able to recognize his own name ... That he will notice me
turns his head When his baa call me or him ...
he wants to be picked up and start crying When me left him alone ... maa wat Keja asek want berdukung jer ... hallo mama nie children at 8 kg okeh ...
OSO and he enjoy being put into a sitting position and seems so excited When n maa baa shows colourful flash cards ... gud boy neh ... diligent study grows just like your father shayang okay!
lately i've been busy with my office work... working mummie.... sumtimes feel like give up everything n welcome home wifey life!!! i'm giving myself another year to working in this hectic soo call life.. after this.... Allah plan the best..me will follow the flow....moga dipermudahkan sumenya...



0 comments:

Post a Comment