Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lucarelli Rita, Demons Benevolent

unlucky tuesday

few days ago I returned from Barcelona wyluzowanej and almost immediately fell into a stressful situation in everyday life London. vegan room in the house, which I decided to (surprisingly) to hire, shall be released only for 3 - 4 weeks, which I continue my eternal jacks with friends. Currently, new image - South London. Increasingly realizes that it is not known if you did not try to / and to be fair, I always hit on a Debila in its path. Yesterday someone treated me in a very churlish way, and I feel that in this town is not difficult for such people. Besides broke my portable hard drive, and retrieve and copy the site will cost around 100 pounds: /

Yesterday was Tuesday, which confirms the theory of ill-fated 'unlucky tuesday' as I used to call him. I do not know where to spend next Tuesday, but I'll be away from people, from computer and phone, to minimize the fate hovering over me.

'm not complaining, however. I brought two souvenirs from Barcelona (see below).





Since 22nd of March 2011 every second Tuesday tends to be very unlucky to me. First unlucky day visit ended up with in hospital, I got the wheel stolen from mine not even a bicycle and got evicted from a squat in Leytonstone . Next, two weeks later I again faced two rejections housing. THEN DECIDED to go to take breath Abroad and rest from London. I came back three days and seems that I've been dogged by ill fortune. Just when I had decided to rent a room in a vegan house with friends of mine, it turned out that the room will be available not in one week but up to 3 - 4 weeks. So I still crash friends' places. Yesterday I took my broken portable hard drive (which has all my data) to repair shop and service man explained that recovering data would cost at least 100 quid :/ Later that day somebody was very nasty to me just out of nothing.

I collect all these coincidences and misfortunes that happened to me in last 6 weeks and I am trying put them together, so I could draw an interpretation from it. No luck so far. Nobody said it's gonna however be easy Sometimes I Feel Overwhelmed by simply incidents I have to face.
I am really thankful tough That Imanaged meet the few people here I can always Rely on.

ps Pictures above are my 'souvenirs' from Barcelona. Czech 'upřímnost' stands for 'honesty'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment