Monday, May 30, 2011

Nhbc Certificate Copy

Dialog Osama Bin Laden And Paranormal Abdul Qadir Awami In

deaths Osama bin Laden is still a discussion in Pakistan. Starting from a serious discussion involving many analysts of terror and security, to the discussion of a humorous light. As noted by one senior columnist in Pakistan's leading daily, Dawn, Nadeem F Paracha. He wrote articles in the form of question and answer interview, reviewed the matter of the death of Osama.


What makes this article unique is that Paracha made it sort of an imaginary interview between bin Laden with a psychic who can communicate with it. The following is from an article entitled 'Dead Man and The Sea', which received hundreds of responses were:
We ask the help of psychic Abdul Qadir Awami Badami for connecting our with the spirit of Osama bin Laden. We would like to ask Osama, what actually happened in the night raid by U.S. Navy SEALs in Abbottabad that.
Abdul Qadir Awami Badami (AQAB): Osama, can you hear me?
Osama bin Laden: Yes .. yes .. Where am I?

AQAB: You are there on the sea floor
Osama bin Laden: Sea? Oh deserve .. here a lot of fish. Am I dead?

AQAB: Yes, it seems
Usama: Hmm .. How can I die?

AQAB: We hope you can tell it to us ...
Usamah: The one I remember that time at night. I'm waiting for my messenger to bring dinner. Then I heard a helicopter. I think that my messenger to bring dinner. Maybe he has plans to make a surprise party for me. I am of course happy if that is true. But ...

AQAB: Messenger brings you regularly eat dinner?
Osama: Yes .. yes .. Saban on Monday and Tuesday he took Biryani. Wednesday she bought chicken chowmein. Thursday steak. Saturday and Sunday we are eating vegetables.

AQAB: Friday Loh eat?
Osama: Oh my Friday cooking. My wife is good at cooking so we had dinner together.

AQAB: I see. So they know you are hiding in Abbottabad?
Usama: Loh, of course. Kan them my wife!

AQAB: No, we mean, that boy. Does he know you Osama?
Osama: Oh .. I think. No. According to them, I'm just a businessman who deals with Arabic camel farm imports and exports.

AQAB: Is it true? They do not check your profile again?
Usamah: They can not detect me. Oh did you say I'm hiding.

AQAB: Yes. Would not you really hiding?
Osama: Not at all!

AQAB: If you do not hide, why the U.S. government takes 10 years to find you?
Osama: Ah .. The U.S. government is stupid. They do not know anything about caves.

AQAB: But you're not hiding in a cave!
Osama: Oh friend, I tell ya .. The entire Pakistan is like a big cave.

AQAB: Then, do the Pakistanis know that you are hiding in their country during this?
Usama: Friend .. They are not the people of Pakistan if they do not know .. Hehe ..

AQAB: Tell us about your hideout in Pakistan
Osama: In Pakistan reminds me of home

AQAB: Saudi Arabia mean?
Osama: No, Afghanistan. It's just that Pakistan is better because a lot of cars and lifts.

AQAB: But you
Saudis
Usama: First of all I am a Muslim.

AQAB: You are Alqaidah. You and the Taliban, your colleagues, have killed thousands of Pakistanis who are Muslims. How do you respond to this.
Usamah: They (the victims) is a bad Muslim.

AQAB: You sound like George W Bush.
Osama: Ah .. Bush. He did a good business partner. But this replacement, Obama was a different figure.

AQAB: Difference? The point? In policy and strategy?
Osama: Oh no. I mean different in color. Obama is not black.
AQAB: But he's still human!

AQAB: America has buried you at sea
Osama: Well how come? Does Obama have converted to Islam? I was surprised, how come Americans know our group did not want to be buried with a marker. But I'm quite happy to be buried at sea. Because if not, there would be a big inscription on my grave, and people will come to worship him.

AQAB: You like to what Obama is doing to you?
Osama: Oh yes! But minus the shot in my head yes.

AQAB: Oh so you remember you were shot in the head?
Osama: Well as I can remember hell I suddenly got extremely sore head. Next thing I knew my head was perforated.

AQAB: Is Pakistan involved in the killing you?
Osama: Well, yes. At least they are delaying take my dinner time. So I was shot in an empty stomach. Damn!

AQAB: So Pakistan knows where you hide?
Osama: Why Pakistanis just do not know where they are located. Especially me. Eh .. What's the word media in Pakistan?

AQAB: Some carriers seem surprised and sad news.
Osama: Oh yes. Some of them had worked as a cook and a masseuse me.

As reported in the body of Osama bin Laden float by American soldiers in the ocean

How kagetnya residents of Bikini Bottom for the arrival of a shipment from the sea, new residents in their village

0 comments:

Post a Comment